First State Spine’s Workers’ Compensation nurse case managers have over 20 years of experience in facilitating and expediting the care of injured workers. They serve as liaisons with the injured worker’s employer, adjuster, attorney and other providers to make the treatment process as smooth as possible.
Case Management services include:
- Dedicated phone line (302-894-1909) for appointment and information request
- Injured workers seen within days of referral
- Access to Dr. Rudin to discuss treatment plan
- Treatment protocols
- Treatment plan and work status reports within 48 hours
- Dictated notes within 1 week
First State Spine is committed to providing quality care to maximize every individual’s return to work and ultimately case resolution.
Any questions regarding the above information, please call 302-894-1909.