Dr. Bruce Rudin – Injured Worker Expert
First State Spine’s Workers’ Compensation nurse case manager, Maura Cullington, has over 20 years of experience in facilitating and expediting the care of injured workers. She serves as liaison with the injured worker’s employer, adjuster, attorney and other providers to make the treatment process as smooth as possible.
Case Management services include:
- Dedicated phone line (302-894-1909) for insurers, employers, and attorneys to receive timely updates on care
- Injured workers seen within days of referral
- Access to Dr. Rudin to discuss treatment plan
- Treatment protocols
- Treatment plan and work status reports on the day of visit
- Dictated notes within 3 days
- First State Spine is committed to providing quality care to maximize every individual’s return to work and ultimately case resolution.
Any questions regarding the above information, feel free to contact Maura at 302-894-1909.